Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
When searching for car insurance, many drivers find themselves staring at policies that are too expensive while not having enough coverage. Paying too much can hurt your wallet. But choosing less insurance means sacrificing important coverage.
As an independent agency, Johl & Company has access to several top carriers. We will help connect you with a New Jersey car insurance policy tailored for your insurance needs and your budget.
Car Insurance Coverages We Offer
It is important to find the right amount of coverage for your vehicle. A full coverage car insurance policy is designed to provide the highest amount of coverage for your vehicle. One of these policies may include such coverage as:
- Comprehensive Coverage: This provides compensation for damages to your vehicle caused by fire, wind, hail, lightning, smoke, theft, vandalism and other incidents not involving collision.
- Collision Coverage: This provides compensation for damages to your vehicle caused by a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Liability: This covers bodily injury and property damage you may cause someone else while operating the insured vehicle.
- Personal Injury Protection: This insurance, also known as PIP, covers medical bills you and your passengers may face after an accident, no matter who caused it.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist: This insurance covers expenses related to an accident involving another driver who is not carrying insurance.
New Jersey Car Insurance Requirements
Car insurance requirements vary state by state. In New Jersey, drivers are required to carry at least:
- $15,000 in bodily injury liability per person
- $30,000 in bodily injury liability per accident
- $5,000 in property damage liability
- $15,000 in uninsured motorist
Get Insured Today
Johl & Company will help you analyze your risk and find a policy suited for your needs. Call us today at (201) 664-2973 or fill out an online quote form to get started.
Common Car Insurance Questions:
How Does Car Insurance Work?
When you purchase a car insurance policy, you pay monthly premiums in return for coverage. So long as you have coverage, you can file a claim on your policy to receive compensation for damages and injuries.
How Much Car Insurance Do I Need?
Aside from the minimum amount of insurance required by your state, it is usually recommended that drivers carry enough insurance to cover the value of their vehicle. Ask an insurance agent today at (201) 664-2973 about the right amount of insurance for your vehicle.
Which Car Insurance is Best?
Everyone’s car insurance needs are different. While full coverage is generally recommended, you may want different coverage limits for your vehicle.
How Do Car Insurance Deductibles Work?
When you file a car insurance claim, you will have to meet your deductible before receiving compensation. For example, if your deductible is $500, you will have to pay $500 before receiving compensation for the rest of the damages or injuries.