Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Homeowners Insurance Information
Click HERE or click the image below for a home quote from Plymouth Rock.
Choosing the best home for your family is only the beginning of your responsibility as a new homeowner. The next big responsibility is protecting your chosen home with a reliable home insurance policy.
The dedicated agents at Johl & Company will help you find a home insurance policy tailored to cover your home and your family. We will make sure that you can rest easy knowing you are covered.
What Does Home Insurance Cover?
A basic home insurance policy may include:
- Dwelling Coverage: This provides compensation for damages to your home and its attached structure caused by fire, wind, hail, lightning, smoke or vandalism.
- Personal Belongings Coverage: This provides compensation for loss of or damage to your personal items caused by fire, smoke, theft or vandalism. You can also purchase additional policy floaters to cover expensive items such as jewelry, furs and art.
- Liability: This covers bodily injury and property damage that may occur on your home’s property. It can also extend to damages and injuries caused by your children or pets. Liability can help with the victim’s medical bills, as well as protect you in case of a lawsuit.
- Additional Living Expenses: This coverage, known as ALE, can help with costs for temporarily moving if the home is rendered uninhabitable by a disaster.
When Is Home Insurance Required?
Home insurance isn’t required by state or federal laws. This doesn’t mean you should go without insurance, however. Many lenders will require you to carry enough home insurance to cover the mortgage on your home. Even without a requirement from a lender, home insurance is crucial for covering expenses related to an accident or damages to your home and belongings.
What Does Home Insurance Not Cover?
There are certain limitations under a basic home insurance policy. You may have limited coverage for expensive items such as jewelry, furs, art and electronics. You can compensate for this limit by adding policy floaters or endorsements, however, which fill in the gaps left by a typical home insurance policy.
Johl & Company also offers coverage such as:
- Renters Insurance
- Condo Insurance
- Mobile Home Insurance
- Scheduled Property Insurance
- Landlords Insurance
- In-Home Business Insurance
Insure Your Home Today
Protect your home with a policy from Johl & Company today. Call us at (201) 664-2973 or fill out an online quote form to get started.
Common Home Insurance Questions
Home insurance is generally paid through monthly or annual premiums. So long as you have coverage, you can file a claim on your insurance policy to receive compensation for damages to your home.
The amount of home insurance you need varies depending on the value of your home and other factors. Call Johl & Company to discuss your home insurance needs today.
When you file a home insurance claim, a claims adjuster from the insurer will investigate your claim and calculate how much compensation you will receive. Once a claim is approved, you may receive compensation for your damages or injuries.
Home insurance helps protect you and your family members from heavy financial loss. A single claim or bad natural disaster can cause thousands of dollars in expenses, which many homeowners cannot pay out of pocket. Home insurance helps offset some of this risk.